- Miles or points can only be earned when roaming abroad and is applicable for voice calls & sending SMSs.
You will not be eligible for miles/points when using CALL HOME & SMS HOME services.
- Voice calls includes all outgoing roaming calls. Roaming airtime is counted in one minute units and is rounded down to the whole minute.
- SMS includes all Mobile originated (initiated) SMSs.
- Mobitel Roaming Rewards Program is also applicable to Postpaid and Prepaid mobile customers.
- In order to earn miles or points it is required to have a mobile phone number from Mobitel and a membership number from any of the associated loyalty program. Registration for Mobitelís Roaming Rewards Program is also required.
- The service is also subject to the terms and conditions of the loyalty program under which you have chosen to earn your miles or points.
- Mobitel Roaming Rewards will be credited to the member's preferred loyalty program account six to eight weeks after roaming outside Sri Lanka.
- Miles or points earned as result of the use of Mobitel Roaming Rewards Program will be credited under the name "Travelling Connect" to the account of your preferred loyalty program.
- By enrolling you consent that Mobitel may send you an email or text message. The content of the email or text message will be related to this service.
- Mobitel Roaming Rewards will not give you any login number/registration number. Your preferred partner program membership number would be your login/registration number.